Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Too fast of a change?

It's too soon to be happy, but I can't help it. It is a fact that I may be the happiest man in the world now. I was always afraid of getting hurt again, but when I took the risk, I found out that it's worth it. ^_^

She was, without a doubt, a girl that came straight out of my dreams~ I don't know whether to believe it or not, since dreams.. They stop when you wake up. If this is what I feel it is, I don't ever want to wake up anymore. That's honestly what I feel right now.

We haven't been talking much, but it is my hope that we can even be closer to each other. I don't want to let go anymore.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, and to say that I really like(love, actually) you~ ^_^

=kevin=
I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment