Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's so nice..

I forgot to write here last night, but then again, yesterday was a bit uneventful. So I slept soundly.

Dreaming.. I'm not sure whether to believe them or not, but last night while I was sleeping, I dreamed of something I honestly want to believe, I want it to come true, and soon.

Have you ever thought about a dream's meaning? If and when you want them to come true? Why you want them to be real? Or wanting to forget them so much? Maybe it's a good thing that some dreams are instantly forgotten the moment you wake up, but how about those other things you don't want to forget?

Oh, my dream? Well, there isn't much to say since I forgot most of them, but I guess I'll mention the other things I remembered, before I forget them anyway.

Well, the first thing that I still remembered.. Ah right, it was outside of our house. "She" was waiting for me, so then I walked outside. Well, I was a bit surprised when she jumped towards me and hugged me so tight. But it was a great feeling, so I smiled and hugged her back. She said she missed me so much, and yes, of course I do as well. She kissed me so many times in my face, and I wasn't able to stop her, rather, I did not want to, I mean, who would want your loved one to stop smothering you with so many kisses? I don't.
So then, she asked me if we could go out, I thought for a second, then I told her to wait for me, I'll just get money (from my mother, haha). She then smiled and waited for me. I almost melted then, but I hung on. I asked my mother, and through a series of chores and stuff, I managed to get some money for our date.

Well, needless to say, she jumped towards me again and rubbed her cheeks against mine, I did the same and told her we'll be able to go out this time. She was happy of course, and you know, given the chance, I kinda kissed her on the lips, sweetly as I could. She blushed, and hugged me tighter, whispering to me, "I love you". I said "I love you too" of course.


..Then I woke up. Oh how I wished it could have been real. Yes, I wanted that dream to come true so much. I think I'll just wait for it to happen though, hoping for something out of a dream, childish I guess, but I was really happy right then. ^^

=kevs=
(wishing for a dream come true)

No comments:

Post a Comment