I kept thinking of things that maybe are too much to give an answer to. Are we so weak that we can't resist temptation? Do we have so weak wills that we can't even stand up for ourselves?
I'm not going to preach to anyone since I'm no better than the rest. I'm just saying, can't we try harder?
Anyway, I'm done with the serious talk, now's the real thing.
I'm bored, so I decided to read, a manga to be exact. So far it releases me from boredom although I don't know for how long. Then I saw this horror movie that I tried to download. I'm going to try watching it right now and tell you the rest tomorrow. Well, that's it? Haha, sorry, I don't have much to say today.
See you tomorrow, reader/s.
=kevs=
(I'm getting scared)
Hello~ haha may blogger ka din pala. Follower nako~
ReplyDeleteI think we are weak but we grow stronger by experiences. I believe that if you learn to accept who you are and start to have a little faith in yourself, you will be able to stand up to others. Think about how much your existence is treasured and have a little confidence.
ReplyDeleteThat's all~! Until your next post~
Oh my~ I'm sorry I just noticed your comments now, ahuhuhu.. I'll take note of your comments from now on!
ReplyDelete