Due to some.. Technical things, I forgot to update this blog, much less mention about the movie I watched that few days ago. Haha, so I forgot, who's to blame? Only me.
I won't say what I already forgot, but if you want to try it, look for the title, "Shinsei Toire no Hanako-san", yeah, that.
I've been going to school again, trying to finish my course, and trying to enjoy it once again, after those bad memories of mine before.. I still hope that "certain someone" will answer my cries hehe. You do know who you are, I'm just asking for a chance, if it doesn't work out, I'm not a sore loser, I will accept your decision after it.
If you do accept me, then.. I'll probably be the happiest man in the whole world! Now I only need you to let me be yours. If it's too hard for you to accept me, I'll gladly step down, it's not that hard when something hasn't started yet, don't worry.
Oh great, it became somewhat of a confession. Not that I mind though.
That's right! You can't possibly lose what you never had. Good luck with your current love interest~! I'll be rooting for you~!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hanako-san? Is that the little girl ghost in the toilet?
P.P.S. Good luck with your studies too~!
\\(@^ 0 ^@)//
Hahaha, yup yup! It's her, the little girl in the toilet from japanese ghost stories, I think that's a famous one too~
ReplyDeleteThanks, and good luck with your studies as well~!