
No, I do not feel like that, not anymore anyway. ^_^ It's just that her pose and all, melancholic, but kind of.. Alluring? Attractive? It somehow draws me to it. In any case..
I'm very much happy right now, because despite having experienced pain and hurting, I didn't know that someone I barely know cared more for me than any other friends I have in my life. It's too early to say that I feel "love", but I certainly felt special. I know it might not be the same for that person, barely knowing me and all, but just that small thing made me feel like there's hope to be found, even in just small things.
I am not expecting too much, but being like this is already making me less depressed, and who wouldn't like that? I'd be surprised if anyone voiced their objections with that.
Next to that, I don't want things to stop, I wish for them to go forward in a steady pace, and even develop to a point where I can tell myself, I want to live like this (with that person) forever. I'm getting excited every single day. ^_^ And yes, I already said I'm not expecting much, but hoping for something is better than expecting for it, only to be disappointed. At least by hoping, it's more of a positive thought. Hehe.
I'll just try to live more positively, and stop being depressed all the time. Not only for myself, for other people as well, especially for that person.
Thank you~ You made me start believing again.
=kevs=
(Doki Doki)
No comments:
Post a Comment