..and have believed that "miracles" are called as that, because they don't happen. Maybe I did, but not anymore.
If there is such a thing as a "miracle", then I think I may have already found it. Things like sudden sparks of feelings, I thought they don't happen. But earlier this morning, up to the time we talked, my mind was just full of her. I couldn't even begin to explain how that is, but one thing I'm certain of is that I really like it. I always feel like looking forward to talking to her, to see her, to meet her. I wonder if I can stay like this? Being happy again.. Is it alright for me to receive happiness again?
I watched "My Boyfriend is Type B" earlier, and I like it, it's not too dramatic, with some comedy, and well, it's a love story. I know some of you may have already watched it, since it already came out around 2005, but for those who haven't yet, you should watch it~! It's really nice. ^_^
Lastly, I just want to ask, you probably know who you are, "will you be my miracle?"
=kevs=
(hoping to stay happy forever with you)
No comments:
Post a Comment