Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

This will just be quick~

My muscles still hurt, but not too much anymore. I went yesterday to a friend's house, it was nice even though there isn't much to see besides the necessary things. The free meal was the best though, hahaha, and I downloaded a Game that just came out, which is kinda nice I guess.

I'm more into anime-styled games so if there isn't a hint of them there, no thanks.

In any case, the day was enjoyable, although I felt really tired, I wonder why?

Today though, since it's around 6am right now, I'm gonna be preparing for school, studying and all. Hopefully, I can talk to a friend once again, ah let me just ask her if she'll be able to text me, if not, then there's always a next time, I'm not going to always be in a hurry.

I guess I should start now. Bye~

=kevs=
(not sure if this morning will be fine, I hope it would)

No comments:

Post a Comment