Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Now Now..

I know I just put one new post earlier, but I can't help it, I have to say this.

Everyone's been telling me how great Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is. And I couldn't agree more. Hahaha. Now, my only problem is, when should I start watching episodes? I want them to be complete right up to the last episode, so maybe I'll start watching it by next week. I hope I get the time for that.

My schedule at school is weird, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I start from 7:30am, then stop at 6:30pm, that's 11 hours at school. You'd probably think, so what? Well, thing is, every Wednesdays and Fridays, I only go to school at around 10:30am up to 2:00pm. Yes, I know, I don't understand as well. Anyways, let's leave it at that. It's my fault for being an Irregular student after all.

And today is the day I stop forgetting to bring my umbrella. Well, not that it would change a thing, since last time, the rain was so hard, the head's probably the only part of our body that won't be soaked in the rain, not to mention it might break the umbrella. But still, I'll try to remember bringing that thing, it might be useful, who knows?

I'm planning on going to Manila again soon, and for a reason. I'll just try to save money now, since I want to go there very soon. I hope I'll be welcome when I do come. Wait for me okay? Hahaha.


=kevs=
(really, I want to go there)

No comments:

Post a Comment