It was alright at the beginning, going to school, getting subjects done, nothing eventful as far as lunch I guess. But at around 2, I think..
I was almost happy because we aren't going to have any class, it was a subject from 2-5pm, but then, our instructor told us to help carry chairs to be used for the mass tomorrow. Great.
I(we) went and perspired carrying those things, I even wounded my skin a bit, not sure where I got it, hopefully not anything metallic, and my feet felt heavy after all that. So tiring, really.
On a lighter note, and a very good thing that I did this day though is.. Well, talking to someone through text. She made me feel happier than I should be today, which made my very tiring day less tiring, wow, redundancy check, hahaha. I need more vocabulary if I have to continue. Anyway~
Thank you, really, that small thing (for some) you did is very big for me already. ^_^
I really want to be honest with you, but I'm afraid that if I try to tell you about it, you might avoid me.. But maybe I still would tell you about it, even knowing that I might possibly get hurt, cause you told me last time (I think, hahaha), that nothing will change if you don't do something about it.
I do hope that it won't hurt me as much~
If you want to ask me, or let me tell you about it, please do so, you know how to contact me.
=kevs=
(I know, it's kind of abrupt, but please bear with me)
No comments:
Post a Comment